Mostly just stuff I have reblogged. Be prepared to see me point out bullshit though. NSFW blog is cattykinks
Cisfemale who uses she/her/herself
Not neurotypical,diagnosed with ADHD and major Dyslexia. At times forgets to write/type words(or whole sentences) and/or misreads things.
If I ever say/reblog/do anything sexist,transphobic,homophobic,racist,and/or Ableist then please tell me so I can remove it and avoid doing it in the future.
Also don't be afraid to tell me your triggers so I may tag them.
[10:37:46 PM] cattomboy: …Alfendi and Lucy in matching Crime fighting Ballgowns
[10:38:18 PM] cattomboy: what if
[10:38:26 PM] Alavar Rezenar: the only thing that comes to mind is:
> Nav drew something like that, didn’t he?
[10:38:51 PM] cattomboy: did he?
[10:39:09 PM] Alavar Rezenar: kinda, not really
[10:39:15 PM] Punished Nav: During the 30 au
[10:39:19 PM] cattomboy: Ah
[10:39:26 PM] Punished Nav: But it was Alfendi i’m Keelan’s clothes
[10:39:27 PM] Alavar Rezenar: yeah, but they’re not “fighting ballgowns”
[10:39:33 PM] cattomboy: oh yeah
[10:39:35 PM] Punished Nav: And Lucy in Diane
[10:39:42 PM] Alavar Rezenar: YOU’RE KEELAN’S CLOTHES, NAV?
[10:39:49 PM] Punished Nav: Not Diane’s clothes
[10:39:54 PM] Punished Nav: She was in Diane
[10:40:06 PM] Punished Nav: *murderkiss*
[10:40:32 PM] cattomboy: Lucy is in Diane and then she took Diane’s clothes by mistake
[10:40:47 PM] cattomboy: *was in
Yeah, Wario has lots of advice. Wawawa
First of all, don’t be like Toxic Gay Dude DK
But those are just the basics.
Here are some things that gay men, particularly white ones, all need to be mindful of:
- Stop it with the whole “I’m a sassy black woman” thing. It’s not funny and it’s super racist.
- Stop appropriating AAVE in general just to be “sassy”
- Stop with the racist dating “preferences”. These are not created in a vacuum free from influence from society.
- On the other side of that coin, stop fetishizing men of color.
- Stop using slurs that don’t apply to you. You have 0 right to use them. No more c**t or b***h and ESPECIALLY no more of the T-slur.
- Be mindful of how you use the slurs that do apply to you. It’s totally within your right to call yourself a f*g or if you have worked it out with your friends that f*g is a term of endearment or a lighthearted insult between you, but using it to just straight up insult or describe people you dont know? That’s gotta stop.
- The only men who should be using words like “mangina” are men who have vaginas.
- Stop perpetuating transphobia and transmisogyny. Trans women are the single most vulnerable part of “LGBTQIA” and the last thing they need is for you to be throwing them under the bus.
- Marriage equality is not the end-all-be-all of LGBTQIA rights. It is a stepping stone to bigger and more important things, like making sure queer kids are safe from bullying and harassment, hiring equality, transgender rights, and keeping queer kids from going homeless.
- Make yourself aware of issues of racism, sexism, ableism, and transphobia too. LGBT groups often place able-bodied white gay men as the poster children of all of queerness, but there is so much more to our community than that.
There’s over 300 languages spoken in London
Less than half of the population is white british
There are large areas with little to no white population
so if your show is set in London and has an all white cast you’re not even being remotely accurate
See Also: New York
los angeles is only 40% white yet look at every single tv show in LA :/
Also Washington D.C. And New Orleans