So…everyone knows anime body proportions are idealized and kind of insane. But then I find this woman online. This amazing human with HER ANIME LEGS! SUPER LONG SKINNY ANIME LEGS! WHAT?! HOW??
So I even found a picture of venus online to compare. And like, now I’m going to take my stubby short legs over there to that sad corner.
holy shit her legs are practically canon
hER LEGS ARE PEFECT AND HER COSTUME IS SO WELL MADE I WISH TO HUG YOU LADY
can a dinosaur even get more fuckin rad?
you bet jurassican
i am so impressed by that dinosaur and that pun congratulations
Character: Magical Girl
OC by Kiwifie
investigative journalism at its very finest
Some things I like here: One, I think Denzel’s story shows how powerful institutions (like Hollywood) can perpetuate racism in the name of comedy. Two, Denzel himself shows how people can make the call to turn down the big payout for the big picture. That’s a tough call to make; it’s not a choice everyone has, but, damn, I’m glad Denzel did. Three, Denzel is so ridiculously Denzel, I can’t even.
I didn’t think it was possible, but my respect level for Denzel just went up about 100 times. Not every job is worth accepting.
I’ve seen this before but it’s always worth a reblog. Talk about pride and integrity. I wish more actors were like Denzel.
Always Reblog this
WOW…this is my first time seeing this clip but yes my respect for Denzel just rose tenfold. I know as a young actor on the come up it must have been very very hard to turn down 600k in order to stay true to your personal ethics.
This is the first time I’ve seen this… WOW.
**nigel thornberry voice**
and here we have a white fool (cracker longbackus in scientific terms) in his preferred environment. i.e. invading poc spaces.note the sloppy mimicry, the shoddy attempt at camouflage. oddly enough, the white fool often believes his minstrel show will accepted without question, but as always…he been seent.
stay tuned for the next foray into pathetic crackertivities
what is this???
i can’t XD
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad, cheeseburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys or this is dumb?
16. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
23. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
Deadpool Vol. 4 #1
a quick comic on accountability. sometimes it is important to disassociate yourself from patriotism and realise when you are contributing to the suffering of others.the names of the martyrs listed in panels 23, 24 and 25 are as follows:
1. Mohammed Shaaban, 24
2. Ahmed Shaaban, 30
24. Abdel Hadi Jamaat al-Sufi, 24
25. Naifeh Farjallah, 80.
26. Abdel Nasser Abu Kweek, 60
27. Khaled Abu Kweek, 31
28. Mohammed Areef, 13
28. Amir Areef, 10
30. Mohammed Malakiyeh, 18 months old
31. Hana Malakiyeh, 27
32. Hatem Abu Salem, 28
33. Mohammed Khaled al-Nimri, 22
34. Sahar Hamdan, 40
35. Ibrahim Masri, 14
36. Mahmoud Nahid al-Nawasra
37. Mohammed Khalaf al-Nawasra, 4
38. Nidal Khalaf al-Nawasra al-Meghazi, 5
39. Salah Awwad al-Nawasra al-Meghazi, 6
40. Aisha Nijm al-Meghazi, 20
41. Amal Youssef Abdel Ghafour, 27
42. Ranim Jawde Abdel Ghafour, an 18-month-old girl
43. Rashid al-Kafarneh, 30
44. Ibrahim Daoud al-Balawi, 24
45. Abdel Rahman Jamal al-Zamli, 22
46. Ibrahim Ahmad Abideen, 42
47. Mustafa Abu Mar, 20
48. Khalid Abu Mar, 23
49. Mazen Farj al-Jarbah, 30
50. Marwan Slim, 27
51. Hani Saleh Hamad, 5776. Omar al-Fyumi, 30
77. Abdullah Ramadan Abu Ghazzal, 5
78. Ismail Hassan Abu Jamah, 19
79. Hassan Awda Abu Jamah, 75
80. Mohammed Ahsan Ferwanah, 27
81. Yasmin Mohammed Mutawwaq, 4
82. Mahmoud Wulud, 26
83. Hazem Balousha, 30
84. Nour Rafik Adi al-Sultan, 27
85. Ahmad Zaher Hamdan, 24
86. Mohammed Kamal al-Kahlout, 25
87. Sami Adnan Shaldan, 25.
88. Jamah Atieh Shalouf, 25
89. Bassem Abdel Rahman Khattab, 6
90. Abdullah Mustafa Abu Mahrouk, 2291. Anas Rizk Abu al-Kas, 33
92. Nour Marwan al-Najdi, 10
93. Mohammed Mounir Ashour, 25
94. Ghalia Deeb Jabr al-Ghanam, 7
95. Wasim Abd al-Rizk Hassan al-Ghanam, 23
96. Ra’ed Hani Abu Hani, 31
97. Shahraman Ismail Abu al-Kas, 42
98. Mazen Mustafa Aslan, 63
(at the time of writing this comic, the list of victims was at 1000. it has now surpassed that number. the full list is here).
no politics, just regular human stuff.
When a viking mistreats his lady, she may cut off his junk and hang it in her home.
- Women were in charge of the household’s money because they were believed to be magic and have the ability to see into the future.
- If a woman divorced her viking husband, he would be shamed for being divorced.
- Men weren’t even allowed to touch a woman’s hand if she had not agreed to it or he would be punished by law.
3 year old death grip!
iM LAUGHING SO HARD BC THE BROTHER IS STARING AT HER LIKE “OMFG” AND SHES STANIDNG BACK THERE HOLDING HER HANDS LIKE “i never knew what i was capable of, my powers are here”
I just reblogged this yesterday but I fucking had to do it again because it gets funnier every single time omg